When: May 12-13, 2015
Where: Moscone Center - San Francisco, CA
Booth #: 312
Internet of Things World 2015 is the world’s largest and most comprehensive IoT event - with over 4,000 attendees, 275+ industry thought leaders and 150+ exhibitors. With a focus on monetizing the IoT revolution through bringing together ecosystem wide attendees, stakeholders and investors, Internet of Things World is a unique opportunity to promote your IoT message right in the heartland of IoT development.
2014 was an important year for IoT with huge opportunities of this technology firmly being realized. Accenture’s late 2014 report predicts that 69% of consumers plan to buy an in-home device by 2019, reaffirming that consumer adoption of connected technology is on the rise.
In 2015, the tremendous excitement around IoT is now bearing fruit in terms of concrete products and services. Now is the time to bring together the entire ecosystem in order to assess the commercial opportunities, to highlight the key challenges hindering IoT and to assess the range of solutions available to create a sustainable future for IoT.
The 2nd annual Internet of Things World is the only independent business event dedicated to IoT. It assesses the key horizontal challenges affecting the range of vertical markets while also featuring dedicated tracks looking at industry-specific issues.
Internet of Things World is brought to you by Informa Telecoms & Media, the world’s leading provider of events in the communications market place.
Conference Website: http://iotworldevent.com
Panel Discussion: Bringing together the array of industry players in the Smart Home
When: May 13, 2015, 5pm-5:30pm
- Ensuring sustainable business models for interaction and interoperability
- How can/should appliance manufacturers, platform providers & other key players work together effectively?
- Who are the key players that will drive the future Connected Home?
- How to ensure usability and QoS?
- Who are setting the standards?
- How can carriers step into home automation markets?
- Highlighting the latest standardizations development