Part Number: GC-NET232-PLUS-CC
YOUR PRICE: $99.95
Examples of Cisco products that use this type of console port are the Catalyst® 2350 Series switches, Catalyst 6500 Series switches, and the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series firewalls. Other manufacturers use the same RJ45 pinout as the Cisco console port. For example, the IBM® Power 710, Power 730 and Power 8 Servers have a system port that can be used with the NET232+CC.
The NET232+CC is a fully featured device server supporting multiple TCP connections (up to 4 TCP or a mixture of TCP and UDP), DNS, email serial triggers, email authentication, and 256-bit AES encryption at no-additional charge. Serial data rates up to 921K and auto-sensing 10/100Mbps Ethernet are supported. The NET232+CC also features an industrial grade temperature range, detailed LED status indicators, and a factory reset button (accessible through a pin-hole with a paperclip)
The NET232+CC is simple to configure using the provided installation software and web page. Just connect the adapter to an RS232 based RJ45 Serial port and to the local Ethernet network and then run the free software to find and set up the NET232+CC. The NET232+CC is typically used to connect the console/management/system port over the network to a TTY console terminal program such as Hyperterminal. “Virtual” COM ports can also be created on a PC using the included Comm Port Redirector software.
The NET232+CC can be powered from a nearby USB Port by using the optional “USB to Barrel Jack” cable. This cable simply takes the 5VDC power from the USB Port to power the NET232+CC. Power can also be optionally provided by a wall supply (US 110V or Euro 220V).
- Advanced RS232 Serial RJ45 to Ethernet (RJ45) Device Server
- 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX Ethernet (auto-sensing)
- Serial baud rates up to 921K
- Simple Web Page Configuration
- Supports Multiple TCP Connections (up to 4) or a Mixture of TCP and UDP
- Secure 256-bit AES Encryption and Email Authentication with User Name and Password
- Email Serial Triggers (Supporting up to 6-byte Match Sequence or Embedded Modem Dial Commands)
- Push Button Factory Default Reset
- Industrial Temperature Range -40ºC to +85ºC
- Powered by USB to Barrel Jack Cable or Wall Adapter
- Compact Size (63.5 x 42.7 x 20.2 mm)
- RS232 Serial Cable 15 inch with RJ45 Male Plug
- UL, CE, RoHS Compliant